Club Premier, which operates Aeromexico’s frequent flyer rewards program, recently hosted an exciting incentive program to engage their credit card customers. They selected iMAR’s Spanish Culinary Experience to incentivize card usage and sign-ups, and it was tremendous success.
The lucky Club Premier customers who won the package were flown to Spain, where they were wined and dined in Barcelona, Bilbao, San Sebastian and Jerez. The trip was a foodie’s dream-come-true and featured:
- Dinner in Barcelona at Tickets Bar with a chef’s menu and wine pairings, as well as a chef meet-and-greet
- A heli-wine tour in Barcelona with a 4×4 vehicle, wine tasting, cooking viewing and a private helicopter ride over the wineries and region
- Michelin star dining experiences and chef meet-and-greets in Bilbao and San Sebastian
- A private Basque cooking lesson in Bilbao
- A private Sherry tasting experience in Jerez, the birthplace of Sherry wine
Companies around the globe trust Los Angeles-based iMAR Entertainment to power their promotions, incentives, and loyalty and reward programs with money-can’t-buy experiences. Learn more about partnering with iMAR.